<DATA> IN ITS MOST OPEN NATURE
THE IPC PLATFORM
Our product, the IPC Platform, is a robust ecosystem comprising of an application generator and data processing and exchange controllers. The IPC Platform is expandable and allows users to integrate their own functionalities. Our solution is in line with the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) as well as Smart Industries-4.0
The Generator allows engineering teams to automate production by using agile development techniques such as modelling, source management and continuous integration.
IPC is a controller (intelligent node) which contains functional modules which allow the exchange and treatment of data coming from multiple sources. Additionally, IPC guarantees a sustainable solution since it can be deployed on any equipment using ARM or x86 architectures.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IPC PLATFORM
- Based on ReOS operating system (Linux, real time)
- Available protocols: Modbus TCP (Master/Slave), DNP3 (Master/Outstation), OPCUA (Client/Server), IEC-61850 (MMS, GOOSE, SMV), MQTT, NTCIP (1202, 1211), S8000
- Time management by NTP (Network Time Protocol) and PTP (Precision Time Protocol)
- Data viewing by IPM light web HTML5
- Pare-feu intégré (IP Tables)
- Data management by IEC-61131-3 (ISaGRAF)
- Logs by Syslog
- eMail publication by SMTP
WE <EXCHANGE> WITH YOU
The IPC Platform is a key asset for Smart City projects. In today’s world, multiple projects from multiple suppliers see the light at the same time, making it nearly impossible to guarantee compatibility between the systems. IPC facilitates the integration of various components by allowing the exchange and treatment of data from multiple suppliers.
- Capture data from traffic sensors in real time in order to produce statistics on vehicle count, vehicle average speed and congestion to optimise traffic flow.
- Exchange operational data across multiple command centres hosting different technologies.
Intelligent Transportation requires that traditional robust and proven protocols be utilized in conjunction with leading edge innovative solutions. IPC allows the interconnection of various protocols which propels legacy equipment forward into an intelligent world.
- Modernisation of rail system (Metro, Train) Remote Terminal Units (RTU) to interface them with new technology.
- Allow automated decision making in sub-stations based on algorithms defined by the end-user.
SMART ELECRIC NETWORK
To better coordinate the various nodes of an electrical network, it is necessary to synchronise and manage a multitude of diverse data. In this context, the IEC-61850 standard was created to render the mix of data into a homogeneous data stream to migrate the network toward an intelligent grid. IPC facilitates the compliance to the standard of various equipment efficiently and safely.
- Compliance of electrical sub-stations to the IEC-61850 standard for data exchange.
- Collect equipment usage data from the electrical network in order to establish a preventative maintenance diagnosis.