<DATA> IN ITS MOST OPEN NATURE
DAINSY, Data Integration System, is a software solution designed to exchange and process data from a multitude of sources in projects involving a control room, stations and engineering teams.
Our solution is positioned in line with Industry 4.0, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and edge computing.
Born from more than 15 years of experience in large SCADA projects, DAINSY include mechanisms to manage obsolescence of equipment, to simplify maintenance, proactively manage software updates, and ensure the application of good cyber security practices.
DAINSY is a real time operating system optimized for the use of an intelligent communication gateway. A secured, web-based graphical interface solution allows users to configure and maintain the solution in a simplified manner. A command-line interface is also available for experienced users.
CHARACTERISTICS OF DAINSY
- Real-time Linux operating system
- Available protocols: Modbus TCP, DNP3, OPC-UA, MQTT, BACnet, EtherNet/IP
- Data management by IEC-61131-3 (ISaGRAF)
- Time management by NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Data visualization by web interface
- Integrated firewall (FirewallD)
- Syslog transmission
- HIDS intrusion detection (Host-based IDS)
WE <EXCHANGE> WITH YOU
DAINSY is a key asset for Smart City projects. In today’s world, multiple projects from multiple suppliers see the light at the same time, making it nearly impossible to guarantee compatibility between the systems. DAINSY facilitate the integration of various components by allowing the exchange and treatment of data from multiple suppliers.
- Capture data from traffic sensors in real time in order to produce statistics on vehicle count, vehicle average speed and congestion to optimize traffic flow.
- Exchange operational data across multiple command centres hosting different technologies.
Intelligent Transportation requires that traditional robust and proven protocols be utilized in conjunction with leading edge innovative solutions. DAINSY allows the interconnection of various protocols which propels legacy equipment forward into an intelligent world.
- Modernization of the rail system (Metro, Train) Remote Terminal Units (RTU) to interface them with new technology.
- Allow automated decision-making in substations based on algorithms defined by the end user.
SMART ELECTRIC NETWORK
To better coordinate the various nodes of an electrical network, it is necessary to synchronize and manage a multitude of diverse data. In this context, the IEC-61850 standard was created to render the mix of data into a homogeneous data stream to migrate the network toward an intelligent grid. DAINSY facilitates the compliance to the standard of various equipment efficiently and safely.
- Compliance of electrical substations to the IEC-61850 standard for data exchange.
- Collect equipment usage data from the electrical network in order to establish a preventative maintenance diagnosis.